Pipedrive + Twilio integration

Hello!

We need to develop an integration between twilio and pipedrive to harness the potential of whatsapp. For this we are looking for a developer who can give us that service. Please, interested send me an email at brand@bennecke.com

Thank you so much

Hello,

I am interested and can help you with the integration.
Please share complete details at maria@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Maria

@davidcanovase what’s missing from the native Pipedrive Twilio Whatsapp integration?

@andres-connex how to send an email/notification on my Pipedrive account , when an organization is created via API endpoint.

Hello

We are a group of developers and we can help you with your requirements

we are 30+ developers inhouse please reply so we can discuss the requirement in detail.

please visit our company website :-https://synetalsolutions.com/

waiting for your response
Thanks
Sunil

Hello David, I represent ligeia.eu, we are a company focused on Pipedrive integration. We already have many pipedrive integration projects developed in our roaster and some are described on our webpage at www.ligeia.eu. We have already developed a twilio-pipedrive integration in the past. If you are interested please drop me a line here or at paolo.schiattarella @ ligeia.eu

BR
Paolo.

Hello David,
I hope you are doing well

I have taken a look at your requirement and definitely help you out as we have an expert team of experience Designers & Developers to help you out with a best solutions.Please let me know if you would like to discuss further and how we can proceed.

Looking forward hearing back from you soon
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.