Q: Script to import from Pipedrive to google sheets for last 20 days

Hi,

You could show me how to made your query? I tried but not got, I’m with the same problem.

Thanks in advance for your help.

For anyone looking for an easy way to import Pipedrive data to Google Sheets, check out this Pipedrive API to Google Sheets tutorial I wrote. Cheers!

1 Like

Could someone that figured this out without a 3rd party tool post the script they use ad step by step how to implement it?

So far Dani has been super responsive to specific questions, however the functioning compete followup code is no where to be found. Please share!

@Leticia_Castro @Vitalii_Ivantsov @Daniel_Srouji @David

1 Like

As an alternative, you can use a ready-made tool to export data from Pipedrive to Google Sheets. What’s important - you can set up a filter in the Pipedrive user interface to select data for the last 20 days only and Coupler.io will pull it to GSheets automatically, on a schedule and will rewrite your previous data fully (so you can always make sure you have the data for the last 20 days there).

I’ve tried using this code, but I’ve got {“success”:false,“error”:“unauthorized access”,“errorCode”:401}. What do you suggest me to do in order to solve this problem?