Run Jmeter GUI from java without local installation

building an application to create a JMeter Testplan based on a swagger JSON file, using JMeter api. I am able to run this testplan in non-GUI mode programmatically ( as in this question:
However, I’d like to start the JMeter Gui from my Java Code, to set user defined variables (query parameters, credentials and so on) manually.

(edit: I am aware that I can set parameters without using the GUI. However, the goal is to easily edit parameters, activate/deactivate requests in the testplan and start them, using the GUI, in order to test an API using different parameters)

Is this possible without a local installation of Jmeter, if all the necessary jars are on the classpath?

My first approach was to use the classes that are used in regular Jmeter Installation, especially the NewDriver class. Unfortunately the class is final, so I cant extend it in such a fashion that the needed config and jars are loaded from the classpath.

So basically the question is: Any chance to run Jmeter GUI from Java code without local installation of JMeter?

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hi,

PM sent.
Kindly check.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hello,There
Hope you are doing well
we would love to help you with your requirement and provide you best solution.
Let’s connect and discuss it in details.
In the meantime please visit our company’s website :https://www.ibrinfotech.com/

waiting for your response
Thanks & Regards
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.