I am trying to use the API to fetch all organizations whose ID is in a given array.
For example :
- I have 6 companies in my Pipedrive account with IDs
[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
- In the most efficient way possible, I want to fetch companies with IDs
[1, 2, 4, 6]
I can’t find a fine way to do this.
- itemSearch endpoint does not seem to support search by ID, nor multiple terms search.
- Creating a filter from which I could search all org matching that filter does not seem to work either since creating a filter based on IDs does not seem possible
- Fetch each org one by one would work but isn’t efficient at all in terms of performance
Are my three assumptions above-mentioned right ? If they are, do you have any suggestion in order to achieve the expected objective ?
Thanks for adding all the relevant details to the description. I am afraid that this is not possible
I agree with this point. However, we don’t have an alternative yet. Nevertheless, please keep an eye on our changelog for relevant updates
Hi @Hem, thank you very much for your reply !
So I feel like am not going to be able to achieve my goal.
Now let’s say that instead of using IDs, I am using names.
For example :
- I have 6 companies in my Pipedrive account with names
["RedBull", "Ferrari", "Alpine", "McLaren, "Alpha Romeo", "Haas"]
- In the most efficient way possible, I want to fetch companies with names
Again, I’m afraid this is not possible either.
- itemSearch would allow me to search by only one name
- filter would allow me to add a condition for each name, but has a maximum of 16 conditions
- once again, the only working, but costly solution would be to fetch each company one by one
What do you think @Hem ? Do you have any alternative in mind ?