Searching for visit date, stage 3 entry date

Hello all,

Captura%20de%20Tela%20(28)
Captura de Tela (28).png1366x768 134 KB

I would like to see the uptade date to visit from each deal.
Above we can see the time gap of 7 days that the deal is in the stage 3. So, it was on 19/10 that the deal was updated to visit.

Captura%20de%20Tela%20(29)
Captura de Tela (29).png1366x768 175 KB

If I take a look at the view of the visits, I can modify what I want to see on settings, but, I can’t find any date related to the update date to visit( 19/10 in the case above).

The question is, is there a way to get this update date? Or I need to create a new field to get it?

Thanks,
Diego S. Lutckmeier

So, if I understand correctly, you want to know the specific date on which a deal was moved to a specific stage.

The simplest way is to see the history of the deal: in the same page of the first screenshot you sent, below “PASSADO”, if you just scroll, you’ll find all the movements for that specific deal, including when it was moved from one stage to another.

Does that help?

1 Like

And if you’re looking for a way to get this information in your application, you could also set up a webhook on updated.deal and save the date somewhere when the stage changes.

1 Like

If you don’t have in-app access, you can also get this information via ID through GET /deals/{id}/flow

2 Likes

Thank you @dani and @David for the answers!

I found a solution to my problem based on your replies ! It did helped

Best Regards,
Diego S. Lutckmeier