Seeking developer for ongoing work: Custom App Panels & Integrations

We’re looking to extend Pipedrive in various ways (with custom app panels, modals, etc) in an effort to create better workflows and integrations with our other tools. The right candidate will have experience in laravel app development as well as building custom pipedrive apps (like custom panels/modals, etc).

The first project will be a proof of concept / trial project, and consist of the following:

• Simple Laravel app that allows an authenticated user to create entries in a content model called “Pipedrive Triggers”. This model will have 3 fields: Title, Button Label, Webhook URL.
  • Custom App Panel displayed on Deal entries, displaying the buttons created in the laravel app.
  • When a pipedrive user clicks on one of these buttons, it will send the deal payload to the webhook URL (which for this proof of concept will be a zapier URL).

If all goes well with this project, we’ll discuss a product roadmap for a full featured Laravel app that exists as the middleman between Pipedrive and all of our tools.

Please DM me if you are interested and qualified. - Rich

Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me mail-lauren@cisinlabs.com or Skype me-live:lauren_8606.

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hey Lauren, your email bounced when I tried messaging you a bit ago - Rich

Please reach me this email id- lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

Thanks,
Lauren W.

Hello @richstaats
sent you PM.
thanks

Hello,richstaats
Hope you are doing well

we would love to assist you .
Let’s connect and discuss in detail : ).

Kind regards

Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hi Rich,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. This project is no longer available -Rich

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.