ServiceM8 & PD app

Hi, I am looking for a developer to help integrate ServiceM8 into Pipedrive.
I am already doing it via Zapier, and that works ok, but I need more info to be passed through and preferably have a app window within PD with ServiceM8 info etc.

Many thanks

Hello,

Trust you’re keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- Trish@cisinlabs.com

Regards,

Trish

1 Like

Hi Trish,
Thanks for your reply to my message. I have now emailed you.

Many thanks

Hi Holdaway ,
I am interested assisting on further customization needed.
Please connect to evaluate the same

eMial - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Thanks for your reply to my message. I have now emailed you.

Many thanks

1 Like

Hi Kingsley,

I am an experienced developer and this is something that is well within my skill set.
I would be happy to help you build out this integration.

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

@K.Holdaway we can help with this! Please check out our website here at https://www.crm-guru.net or contact me directly at stevenperrotto@gmail.com
Speak soon!

1 Like

Hello, Did you manage to find someone for this project ?
I need the same thing ServiceM8 to Pipedrive but do not want to use zapier etc

Hi @raymond_mcconville - No, I never found anyone. So what I have done is learnt to do it myself and using Make.com to do it. I never managed to get to the ‘App window’ part of it, but I have it all linked into custom fields etc.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. This may be a little cheeky. Would you be willing to share the scenario blueprint with me ? I would be happy to pay for it. Would be great to shortcut the process if possible.

Not cheeky at all.
I’m not 100% sure my scenarios will be identical as to what you need, but would sure be a helpful starting point. Find me on Facebook and PM me.

Many thanks
Kingsley Holdaway

Hi,
Hope you are doing well
Having reviewed your requirement.We would love to assist you let’s connect for further discussion.

Looking forward to hear from you
Thanks
Srishti
Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com

Hello
I have reviewed your project description, and happy to assist you with your requirement.
Let’s connect.

Thanks
email. bhoisurbhi062@gmail.com
skype. live:.cid.dacba1cd0cd506c0

Hey there! I can definitely help with integrating ServiceM8 into Pipedrive. I understand you’re currently using Zapier, but you need more detailed info passed through. I can work on creating a custom app window within Pipedrive for ServiceM8 info. Let’s chat more about your specific needs. Thanks!

Hello,

I have gone through your requirements and will surely assist you.

Please suggest if we can connect for a detailed discussion.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks
srishti
Email: srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com