Sync Pipedrive Organisations & People from SQL Server

Hi,
I am looking for some assistance to set up a daily sync of organisation and people data in Pipedrive, from data in SQL server. I can provide the SQL queries to retrieve the data that will need to be added, updated and removed in Pipedrive. Is this anyone’s forte?
Thanks,
Michael

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hi
Greetings!

I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.

I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you

Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.

Warm Regards,
Trish

Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Hi Michael ,
Sure, that’s what I have the expertise migrating and writing cronjob to fetch and populate the data into Pipedrive base.
Please connect further and share the sample SQL and your Pipedrive base fields to map the columns.
Looking forward to your reply eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hi Michael,

I would recommend you check the commercial COZYROC SSIS+ library. It is an extension library for Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and it includes connectors for Pipedrive in addition to connectivity for more than 100 other applications. When you test and develop, no license key is required.

Hi Michael,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew