TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols will no longer be supported

On January 21, 2019, we will be blocking all manual/custom integrations using the TLS 1.0 and 1.1 encryption protocols so that we can upgrade to only TLS 1.2 in order to apply the industry’s current best practice for security.

Please make sure your manual/custom integration with Pipedrive is updated to TLS 1.2.

If you have any questions about this change, please feel free to ask below.

Hello how can i know if my manual/custom integration with Pipedrive is updated to TLS 1.2._???

Can you tell me which programming language and version you’re using? Then, we can look it up.

This is my error:
ERROR:

[SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:645)

Django Version: 1.10.4

Exception Type: SSLError

Exception Value:

[SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:645)

Exception Location: C:\Users\acamue.AHDISENO\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\lib\ssl.py in do_handshake, line 633

Python Executable: C:\Users\acamue.AHDISENO\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\python.exe

Python Version: 3.5.2

From what I can see, this article in StackOverflow should help you to update:

Hello David, i have tried with all this and other google post and nothings works …

You’re most definitely not using TLS 1.2, but where the roadblock is, is actually quite hard to guess :grin:

It looks like there is something in your flow trying to use TLS V1. Maybe a silly question, but have you tried starting from that do_handshake method and go backward to see what module or function is trying to establish the connection? Most probably that needs to be updated or some parameters need to be changed.

Let’s see if someone else can be more helpful…