Tool to match Account and products

HI,
I want to have a tool to connect the Products with the Prospects;
I am selling buildings in NY, Let us say I have Residential building for $20mm to sell and I want to find in my Prospects who has these acquisition criteria in my custom fields in my prospects database in Pipedrive…and then send an email campaign in a couple of clicks to all of them.
Anybody to help me?

Sure. I can help you.I’ve been using this tool, you can check it out. If you are looking for consulting. Visit https://www.makesense.dev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bqqDtsPB9I

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cis.am4 or Email: Hayden@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Hayden

Hi,
I was working on a similar tool for another client recently and would be happy to take a look at your project.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day,
Andrew

Hayden,

I am in NY USA

At what time could we tak?
Stay safe

Antoine Aronin

P: 347.885.7916

Investment Sales.
Licensed Real Estate Agent.
NYC ACQUISITION
Oxford Property Group
5 W 37th Street - 12th Floor
New York, NY 10018

www.nycacquisition.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this copy from your system. Nothing in this email creates a contract for a real estate transaction, and the sender does not have authority to bind a party to a contract via written or verbal communication. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Though information is believed to be correct, it is presented subject to errors, omissions, changes or withdrawal without notice. This is not intended to solicit property already listed. Equal Housing Opportunity. Any dimensions provided are approximate. To obtain exact dimensions, Oxford advises you to hire a qualified architect or engineer.

1 Like