Webhook App and Oauth third party

Hello,

Can I test the webhook app creation when my app is still a draft ?

Can I pretend to be visible on the maketplace even if I am using a third party to manage the Oauth authentification ?

Thanks a lot.

Hello @Nathan!
Can you clarify a bit more about these questions? Let’s start with this one:

Can I test the webhook app creation when my app is still a draft ?

Did you mean to ask about creating webhooks via API from an app? You can do it with an app in draft, as long as it has the scope needed to create webhooks.

Can I pretend to be visible on the maketplace even if I am using a third party to manage the Oauth authentification ?

I’m not sure if I follow, do you mean you would like to have the app details visible in Marketplace? It’s possible to preview how the app details page for the app will look like from the Preview button. By opening any page from the Marketplace Listing menu in Developer Hub, you can see them at the bottom. Only users from the company where the app was created will be able to install a draft app.

Hello @Edmilson_Souza,

Thanks for your answer.

For my second question “Can I pretend to be visible on the maketplace even if I am using a third party to manage the Oauth authentification ?”

I mean is the Callback URL can be different than my domain name or is that suppose to be a problem to be certified by the Pipedrive team to appear on the market place ?

Thx.

Hello @Nathan!

The callback URL can be any valid url when your app is in draft status, and any valid public URL when your app is sent to review and after. It’s totally ok to use a different domain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.