Which programming language do you use?

Hello Pipedrive community,

I am new to this community and I’d like to know you a little bit better. In which programming language do you write your code?

I use HTML, CSS, JS, and Python. How about you?

Hi!
In Pipedrive we mostly use Node.js with Typescript on the back-end side and React for front-end. There are some parts written in PHP and Go as well.

If you want to dive deeper into our stack and other tech & product topics then I would recommend checking out the Pipedrive R&D blog - plenty of reading for days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mainly work with the API for importing data and syncing Pipedrive with the outside world. For this I find Python to be indispensable. It has very nice libraries for transforming data and I often need to consolidate data from many different sources.

As a bonus (when customers sign of on it) Chat-GPT is very good at Python and it speeds up my workflow. It’s very efficient in writing boiler plate code, especially in Python. I use a Custom GPT that contains the Pipedrive API Specs and other reference information as examples of my preferred coding style etc…

I created a scaled down version of it here for anyone curious. You need to have the paid version of GPT though. https://chat.openai.com/g/g-Vz6f4ezmD-pipedrive-api-helper